Impact Mental Health provides:
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management and limited therapy
- Referrals to additional community resources
Although Impact Mental Health provides timely access to services we are not a crisis center.
We serve individuals:
- Without Medicaid, Medicare or any other type of health insurance.
- With a household income at or below 150% of Federal Poverty Level guidelines.
Call Monday-Thursday from 8:00am-8:00pm and Friday 8:00am-2:00pm. You will be connected with an Intake Specialist who will conduct an intake over the phone.
After this initial meeting, an appointment with an Impact Mental Health provider may be scheduled. If needed, referrals to community services are also provided.
Proof Of Income
Please bring one of the following forms to qualify for assistance:
- Most Current tax return (IRS 1-800-829-1040)
- Most recent paycheck stubs – minimum of 3
- Last 3 months of bank statements (Include all pages showing all transactions and deposits) Include bank statement copies for all accounts
- Proof of Food Stamps/ State Assistance (Benefits letter)
- Letter from employer (if paid in cash) or religious leader- must include contact information, amount received monthly, and how long employed and/or receiving assistance.
|2019 Federal Poverty Level|
|Size of Household||100%||150%||200%|
|If your household is larger than 8 people add $4,320 for each additional person|