Impact Mental Health provides:
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management and limited therapy
- Referrals to additional community resources
Although Impact Mental Health provides timely access to services we are not a crisis center.
First time patients are welcome to come in Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 8:30-11:00am or 1:00-4:00pm to meet with a clinic representative.
After this initial meeting, an appointment with a mental health provider may be scheduled and other referrals for support services may also be provided.
Proof Of Income
Please bring one of the following forms to qualify for assistance:
- Most Current tax return (IRS 1-800-829-1040)
- Most recent paycheck stubs – minimum of 3
- Last 3 months of bank statements (Include all pages showing all transactions and deposits) Include bank statement copies for all accounts
- Proof of Food Stamps/ State Assistance (Benefits letter)
- Letter from employer (if paid in cash) or religious leader- must include contact information, amount received monthly, and how long employed and/or receiving assistance
To qualify for services as an Impact Mental Health patient you must be uninsured (no Medicaid, Medicare or PCN) and have a household income at or below 150% of Federal Poverty Level. See the chart below for guidelines:
|2019 Federal Poverty Level|
|If your household is larger than 8 people add $4,320 for each additional person|
|Size of Household||100%||150%||200%|