1Impact Mental Health provides:
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management and limited therapy
- Referrals to additional community resources
Although Impact Mental Health provides timely access to services, we are not a crisis center.
We serve individuals:
- Without health insurance and who do not qualify for insurance including Medicaid, Medicare, CHIP, or other government insurance programs.
- With a household income at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Level guidelines.
Call Monday-Thursday from 8:30am-4:30pm and Friday 8:30am-12:00pm. You will be connected with an Intake Specialist who will conduct an intake over the phone.
After this initial meeting, an appointment with a qualified mental health provider may be scheduled. Support in connecting with other community agencies will also be provided. These may include assistance with employment, housing, food security, primary health care, etc.
Proof Of Income
Please bring one of the following forms to qualify for assistance:
- Most Current tax return (IRS 1-800-829-1040)
- Most recent paycheck stubs – minimum of 3
- Last 3 months of bank statements (Include all pages showing all transactions and deposits) Include bank statement copies for all accounts
- Proof of Food Stamps/ State Assistance (Benefits letter)
- Letter from employer (if paid in cash) or religious leader- must include contact information, amount received monthly, and how long employed and/or receiving assistance.
|2021 Federal Poverty Level|
|Size of Household||100%||150%||200%|
|If your household is larger than 8 people add $4,540 for each additional person|